Abstract Submission Form
- Title of presentation: Please choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when first used.
- Principal author: Name, highest educational degree obtained, email and complete mailing address, cell and work telephone numbers, institution, business affiliation (department, school, agency, or company, etc.), city and state. In instances of multiple authorship, the person whose name is listed first is expected to deliver the presentation.
- Co-authors: their names, highest educational degree obtained, their institution/business information.
- Preference: for presentation in a poster session or a paper session.
- Thematic Area: Please choose one of the thematic area.
- Abstract: Please ensure that your abstract contains no more than 300 words. Please avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics in the abstract. Provide maximum relevant information in the abstract and if the subject matter is empirical, the following structure is obligatory: The objective, methods, results, conclusions.
- Key-words: Please indicate 3 keywords for your abstract.
Observing Your Allotted Time
- The total time allotted to each speaker is 10 minutes. You should plan to speak for 8 minutes and leave 2 minutes for questions.
- The conference will be equipped with a computer projector and a computer that is connected to the projector for each oral presentation room. Normal audio equipment such as microphones will be provided.
- The computers are equipped with Windows 10 as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (Office), Internet Explorer/Edge (latest), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC/Flash Player, Windows Media Player 12 and QuickTime 7.
- All the authors are requested to report at Room at least 30 Min prior to the session, and verify their presentation for compatibility and proper operation.
- Please, bring the presentation on a USB flash drive. Only Power Point presentations 2013 and 2016, .pptx format, Adobe Acrobat files (.pdf) will be accepted.
- If you have a video or audio file embedded in the presentation, we recommend using a standard video and audio codec compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters. The conference organizers are NOT able to receive any posters by mail in advance, print or transport posters.
- There will NOT be facilities on-site for printing or composing posters.
- No audiovisual equipment is permitted for poster presentations.
- Each poster should be no larger than A0 paper size measuring 84.1 cm (width) × 118.9 cm (height) or 33.1 inches (width) × 46.8 inches (height).
- Poster Locations: posters will be displayed around the auditorium for public viewing.